There is a page named "οἰκειοῦν" on this wiki. See also the other search results found.
- οἰκειοῦν = (see also: οἰκειόω) appropriate, take as one's own ⇢ Look up "οἰκειοῦν" on Google | Wiktionary | LSJ full text search (Translation based on106 bytes (31 words) - 16:31, 5 June 2020
- and V. ἑκών, αὐτεπάγγελτος; see under accord. take as one's own, v.: P. οἰκειοῦν (or mid.), σφετερίζεσθαι. from one's own powers: use adv. P. and V. οἴκοθεν1 KB (109 words) - 13:50, 14 October 2021
- take as one's own: P. οἰκειοῦν, or mid., σφετερίζεσθαι, ἀφορίζεσθαι. claim as one's own: P. ἀντιποιεῖσθαι; see claim. set aside for any purpose: Ar. and675 bytes (56 words) - 19:05, 9 December 2020
- Ar. and P. προσποιεῖσθαι. appropriate: P. σφετερίζεσθαι, οἰκειοῦν. enslave: P. καταδουλοῦν. subjugate: P. and V. καταστρέφεσθαι. ⇢ Look up "annex" on449 bytes (33 words) - 18:45, 9 December 2020
- take as one's own = οἰκειοῦν, σφετερίζεσθαι, ἀφορίζεσθαι ⇢ Look up "take as one's own" on Perseus Dictionaries | Perseus KWIC | Perseus Corpora | Wiktionary112 bytes (27 words) - 12:05, 23 May 2020
- οἰκειωτέον: ῥηματ. ἐπίθετ. τοῦ οἰκειόω, δεῖ οἰκειοῦν, Κλήμ Ἀλ. ΙΙ, 521Β.158 bytes (11 words) - 10:35, 5 August 2017
- appropriate: P. οἰκειοῦν (or mid.), σφετερίζειν. claim for oneself: P. ἀντιποιεῖσθαι (gen.), Ar. and P. ἀντιλαμβάνεσθαι (gen.). ⇢ Look up "monopolise"408 bytes (34 words) - 09:23, 10 December 2020