There is a page named "ably" on this wiki. See also the other search results found.
- adv. Cleverly: P. and V. σοφῶς. Well: P. and V. εὖ, καλῶς. Look up ably on Perseus Dictionaries | Perseus KWIC | Perseus Corpora | Wiktionary | Wikipedia211 bytes (29 words) - 09:03, 21 July 2017
- 65, 137: quodsi melius geruntur ea quae consilio geruntur quam, etc., more ably, id. Inv. 1, 34, 59: tabulas bene pictas collocare in bono lumine, good paintings52 KB (7,379 words) - 23:45, 27 February 2019
- from שָׁלָה; security (genuine or false): abundance, peace(-ably), prosperity, quietness.115 bytes (11 words) - 18:09, 25 August 2017
- pity, Longin.34.2. Adv. -ῶς, Ion. -έως, προσφυέως λέγειν speak suitably, ably, Hdt.1.27, cf. Ph.2.421, al. [Seite 787] ές, daran gewachsen, fest daran9 KB (692 words) - 10:50, 10 January 2019
- affection or benevolence; specially (plural) a love-feast: (feast of) charity(-ably), dear, love. (ης, ἡ, a purely Biblical and ecclesiastical word (for Wyttenbach17 KB (2,123 words) - 13:00, 3 October 2019
- Adv.-τῶς strongly, powerfully, εἰπεῖν δ. Aeschin. 2.48: Sup. -ώτατα most ably, Pl.R.516d. 2 δ. ἔχει it is possible, Hdt.7.11. [Seite 673] adj verb46 KB (5,097 words) - 13:25, 3 October 2019
- friend, X great, (good) health, (X perfect, such as be at) peace(-able, -ably), prosper(-ity, -ous), rest, safe(-ty), salute, welfare, (X all is, be) well357 bytes (54 words) - 18:10, 25 August 2017