There is a page named "admit as genuine" on this wiki. See also the other search results found.
- admit as genuine = ὁμολογεῖν ⇢ Look up "admit as genuine" on Perseus Dictionaries | Perseus KWIC | Perseus Corpora | Wiktionary | Wikipedia | Google53 bytes (23 words) - 20:25, 22 May 2020
- ὁμολογεῖν (only three times in V.), P. προσομολογεῖν; see confess. admit as genuine: P. ὁμολογεῖν. recognise, receive: P. and V. δέχομαι, δέχεσθαι, προσδέχεσθαι641 bytes (53 words) - 18:40, 9 December 2020
- ὁμολογεῖν = (see also ὁμολογέω): agree, concede, confess, consent, admit as genuine, agree in opinion, agree with, assent to, be in harmony, come to terms290 bytes (54 words) - 16:31, 5 June 2020
- 32; παλιγγενεσίαν Sch.Pi.O.2.104; regard as genuine, νομίσματα Phld.Rh.1.256 S.; admit, sanction, e.g. an author as classical, Suid. s.v. Δείναρχος. 4 approve14 KB (1,480 words) - 12:50, 20 July 2021
- examples would admit of different classifications; as, non amplius dicere, not to speak further (adv.) or not to say more (subst.), Plaut. As. 1, 3, 51; but40 KB (5,759 words) - 22:55, 27 February 2019