There is a page named "assumed as a basis of reasoning" on this wiki. See also the other search results found.
- assumed as a basis of reasoning = ὑποκείμενος ⇢ Look up "assumed as a basis of reasoning" on Perseus Dictionaries | Perseus KWIC | Perseus Corpora |56 bytes (29 words) - 20:30, 22 May 2020
- speculative, as opposed to practical: P. θεωρητικός (Aristotle). assumed as a basis of reasoning: use P. ὑποκείμενος.331 bytes (17 words) - 11:50, 10 December 2020
- ὑποκείμενος = (see also: ὑπόκειμαι) assumed as a basis of reasoning, assumed as hypothesis ⇢ Look up "ὑποκείμενος" on Google | Wiktionary | LSJ full134 bytes (35 words) - 16:33, 5 June 2020
- ἡ. assumption (in reasoning), P. ὑπόθεσις, ἡ. be assumed as a basis: P. ὑποκεῖσθαι, V. ὑπεῖναι. băsis: is and ĕos ( I gen. basis, Vulg. 3 Reg. 7, 27;6 KB (830 words) - 19:00, 9 December 2020
- "the son of Enlil", a title that was given to the god Nergal, who was linked to Shamash, Babylonian god of the sun. The role of Apollo as god of plague is27 KB (3,149 words) - 15:25, 10 September 2022