There is a page named "enjoy a good constitution" on this wiki. See also the other search results found.
- enjoy a good constitution = εὐνομεῖσθαι, εὖ οἰκεῖσθαι ⇢ Look up "enjoy a good constitution" on Perseus Dictionaries | Perseus KWIC | Perseus Corpora89 bytes (27 words) - 19:15, 22 May 2020
- the city from its present constitution: P. ἐκ τοῦ παρόντος κόσμου τὴν πόλιν μεθιστάναι (Thuc. 8, 48). enjoy a good constitution, v.: P. εὐνομεῖσθαι, P. and1 KB (112 words) - 13:28, 14 October 2021
- εὐνομεῖσθαι = (see also εὐνομέομαι): be well-governed, enjoy a good constitution, enjoy good government, enjoy good laws ⇢ Look up "εὐνομεῖσθαι" on Google | Wiktionary173 bytes (39 words) - 16:29, 5 June 2020
- εὖ οἰκεῖσθαι = be well-governed, enjoy a good constitution ⇢ Look up "εὖ οἰκεῖσθαι" on Google | LSJ full text search (Translation based on the reversal89 bytes (31 words) - 21:05, 3 July 2020
- agreeing with subject. a blow would have been dealt at last: V. κἂν ἐγίγνετο πληγὴ τελευτῶσα (Sophocles, Antigone 260). after a time: P. and V. διὰ χρόνου4 KB (352 words) - 13:33, 14 October 2021
- attain, obtain, enjoy. a In gen.: qui suo toto consulatu somnum non viderit, Cic. Fam. 7, 30, 1.— b Esp., to see, live to see a period or event:35 KB (5,232 words) - 07:20, 28 February 2019