There is a page named "treat with levity" on this wiki. See also the other search results found.
- treat with levity = ἐν οὐδένι λόγῳ ποιεῖσθαι, δι' οὐδένος ποιεῖσθαι ⇢ Look up "treat with levity" on Perseus Dictionaries | Perseus KWIC | Perseus Corpora129 bytes (29 words) - 12:25, 23 May 2020
- λῆρος, ὁ, φλυαρία, ἡ. treat with levity: P. ἐν οὐδένι λόγῳ ποιεῖσθαι, V. δι' οὐδένος ποιεῖσθαι; see disregard, mock. ⇢ Look up "levity" on Perseus Dictionaries707 bytes (61 words) - 09:00, 10 December 2020
- careless of, be heedless of, set at naught, think nothing of, treat with indifference, treat with levity ⇢ Look up "δι' οὐδένος ποιεῖσθαι" on Google | LSJ full197 bytes (46 words) - 21:00, 3 July 2020
- οὐδένι λόγῳ ποιεῖσθαι = disregard, neglect, set at naught, treat with indifference, treat with levity ⇢ Look up "ἐν οὐδένι λόγῳ ποιεῖσθαι" on Google | LSJ135 bytes (39 words) - 20:56, 3 July 2020
- nonbeliever influenced by marriage with a Christian, I Co 7:14. 3.In the intermediate sense of ceremonial or levitical purification: (a)of things, II Ti11 KB (1,507 words) - 10:54, 20 July 2021
- ; Plutarch, Alex. Magn c. 21). c. with allusion to the levitical precept ἀκαθάρτου μή ἅπτεσθε, have no contact with the Gentiles, no fellowship in their48 KB (4,816 words) - 18:54, 24 September 2021